What is the best small business web host?
What do small businesses need?
A small business needs a web host that is reliable, easy to contact when you have a problem and provides all the tools you need at a very reasonable price.
Your website must be easy to update and able to get people to either come in the door of your business or purchase a product online.
To find out more about click here.
What is a web host and why do you need one?
In order to create your little place on the internet you first need a place to put your website. You need a web host. A web host is a company that rents out its computers that are connected to the internet to other businesses.
When I was looking to host my first website I researched for about a month. I looked at free web hosting services and paid web hosting services. I looked at the cheap hosting services and the top of the line hosting services.
In all my research I found BlueHost to fit my needs perfectly.
They had all the features that I wanted. They had reliability of the servers. They had an excellent customer service track record. They were available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Their value for the dollar can't be beat.
What features do you need in a small business webhost?
You will need :
- A way to update your website that is simple
- A safe place to store your information
- A fast website that has all the space you need for your information
- Reliability and excellent customer support
- A content management system
Resources that you can use to make a professional website
What does BlueHost offer?
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited GB Hosting Space
- Unlimited GB File Transfer
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Free Domain
- Free Site Builder w/ templates
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- $100 Google Advertising Offer
- 24/7 Phone, Chat & Email Support
You can install many content managements systems (such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) with one click.
I use WordPress to mange this website. To find out more about WordPress click here.
The cost can be as low as $4.95 per month.
To sign up for click here.
If you have more demands for bandwidth you may want a dedicated server. BlueHost does offer this service as does SingleHop. Click here to find our more.
Search this site
We receive compensation from some of the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. If the information has helped you make a business decision we have accomplished our goal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Trends in WordPress Theme Designs
- 5 Tips for Quicker Post Formatting
- How Do Search Engines Work?
- How Do I Only Include Child Pages of the Current Page in a Menu in WordPress?
- What does the Best Technical Support Look Like?
- What is the best green web host?
- What is Green web hosting?
- Is a Small Website Better for SEO?
- 10 Tips for Better Small Business SEO: Get Links to Your Website Free
- 8 Steps to Select a WordPress Theme
- How to Use CSS3 to Create Smooth Transitions for Mouse Hover
- Which scripting language is better for SEO ASP.net or PHP ?
- What is the Best Database for a Small Businesses?
- How Do You Customize the Look of a Moodle Website?